Search

Success in Secondary Linky Party!

It is time once again for a Success in Secondary Linky Party!

Please feel free to link up to three items (two paid and one free) that are appropriate for either middle or secondary school.

I'd like to feature my own free item that I recently put in the Teachers Pay Teachers store...




As we all know, it is the time of year when students need things to do constantly to keep them engaged...preferably fun things!  So, I created this maze for students to use to practice solving equations.  

These equations are perfect for students who are just starting algebra or pre-algebra.  There are two mazes - in the first maze, students only need to know how to solve one step equations.  In the second maze, students need to be able to solve two-step equations.  In both mazes, students need to be able to work with simple fractions.

One and Two Step Equations Mazes - FREE

I'd love for you to download it and leave feedback if you'd like in my TPT store or in the comments section here.


No comments

Post a Comment