Search

Color My Math - Fun Math Practice



I give my students a page each week to help them review math concepts that we are learning or have learned in the past.

Sometimes it is fun to switch things up and give them a puzzle to work while sneaking in some review!

I have created some new puzzles for students to work on that I am calling Color My Math.  These puzzles have 15 math problems at the bottom of the page.  When students solve these problems, they can find their answers in the boxes at the top of the page.  They color each box according to the code at the bottom of the page.  Fun pictures or patterns result.



So far, I have puzzles for these topics:

Algebra One:

Writing Equations of Lines (Christmas/Winter Theme)


Solving Linear Inequalities (Halloween Theme)

Solving Multi-Step Equations



PreCalculus:

Complex Numbers



Solving Trigonometric Equations (coming soon!)

Calculus:

Finding the Derivative at a Point


No comments

Post a Comment